Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria 2012 (eBook)
|Author(s) :||Nash, G|
|Short Description :||OUT OF PRINT|
|Published :||February, 2012|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.Annotated by Gerard Nash QC, Annotated Criminal Legislation Victoria is an invaluable resource tool that provides comprehensive analysis and explanation of the provisions and relevant case law for students and practitioners. Its section-based structure, revised index and updated table of cases provide the reader with simple and quick access to the law.
The work, extracted from the four-volume loose-leaf service Bourke's Criminal Law Victoria, provides extensive coverage of legislation and authoritative annotations that have been updated to include recent relevant case law.
- All relevant, up-to-date criminal legislation in a portable, easy to access-format
- High quality annotations from an expert author
- Proof material for the Summary Offences Act which sets out the elements of the offence together with the appropriate indictment
- Direct access to high-quality annotations from an expert author
- Easy navigation through a quick reference directory and grey tabs
- Crimes Act 1958
- Criminal Procedure Act 2009
- Drug, Poisons and Controlled Substances Act 1981
- Summary Offences Act 1966