Understanding Taxation Law 2013
|Author(s) :||Gilders, F; Taylor, J; Walpole, M; Burton, M; Ciro, T|
|Short Description :||OUT OF PRINT|
|Format :||Academic, Softcover Book|
|Published :||December, 2012|
Understanding Taxation Law 2013 is an annual taxation law text for business, accounting and law students which focuses on the fundamental concepts of taxation law and utilises a pedagogical structure to assist learning.
Understanding Taxation Law 2013 offers comprehensive coverage taxation law and is aligned to course curriculums throughout Australia.
Students using Understanding Taxation Law 2013 have the opportunity to self study by accessing our web based solutions to questions posed in the text.
Lecturers also have the opportunity to access learning tools, making preparation for class and tutorials easier. Lecturers can access power point slides, short problem questions and answers, and solutions to numbers activities in the text.
· Easy-to-navigate design with boxed case summaries, legislative extracts and end of chapter summaries
· Revision questions and problem solving activities to expand the student?s knowledge, understanding and develop problem solving skills
· Flowcharts, diagrams and tables providing an invaluable visual aid to learning
· Students have access to online research sources and solutions to identified questions in the text supported by Study Help on www.lexisnexis.com.au/campus.
Kenny, LexisNexis Concise Tax 2013
Kendall, LexisNexis Study Guide: Taxation and Revenue Law, 2nd ed, 2013
Khoury, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Tax, 7ed, 2011
Kenny, Quick Reference Cards: Tax I & Tax II
2. Structure of the Acts and the Income Concept
3. Income According to Ordinary Concepts
4. The Derivation Method and Measurement of Income
5. Statutory Income
6. Capital Gains Tax
7. Fringe Benefits Tax
8. General Deductions
9. Specific Deductions
10. Capital Allowances
11. Trading Stock
12. Taxation of Companies
13. Taxation of Shareholders
14. Taxation of Partnerships
15. Taxation of Trusts
16. Tax Administration: Review and Enforcement Issues
17. Anti-Tax Avoidance Measures
18. International Tax
19. Goods and Services Tax