LexisNexis Study Guide: Taxation Law and Revenue - 2nd Edition
|Author(s) :||Kendall, K|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Published :||July, 2011|
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision. Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within areas of law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
- Simplifies exam study by providing students with the key cases and commentary needed for success.
- Remember more with the help of short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables.
- Open-book exams made easier with this compact and portable text.
Titles in this series include:
· Administrative Law
· Business Law
· Constitutional law
· Corporations Law
· Criminal Law in Common Law States
· Criminal Law in QLD and WA
· Intellectual Property
· Property Law
· Taxation and Revenue