Business and Corporations Law (Bundle)
|Author(s) :||J, Fitzpatrick; Ch, Symes; A, Veljanovski and D, Parker|
|Short Description :||Dual Format - Package: eBook + Hard copy|
|Published :||November, 2010|
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
Perfect for Accounting Students studying the combined Business and Corporations Law in their masters course.
A new text designed for students studying a combined business and corporations subject. This book incorporates the best of both subject but remains detailed enough to provide academic rigor together with clear, concise explanations of the relevant and essential legal principles. With chapter summaries, key cases and legislation, diagrams and flowcharts, this book will enhance student learning of the subjects within the broader business context.
Features and Benefits:
Combines all 13 weeks course requirements into one text divided over 12 chapters for streamlined learning and teaching
Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA Program Higher Education Accredited
Student Value Pack options available; contact us for details
1. The Australian Legal System
2. Introduction to Contract Law
3. The Offer to Contract
4. Terms of a Contract and Capacity of Parties
5. Misleading Conduct in Contract Law
6. Discharge of Contract and Remedies for Breach of Contract
7. Business Structures
8. Company Incorporation and its Consequences
9. Company?s Internal Rules, Management and Contracting
10. Corporate Governance: Memberships, Meetings and Directors Duties
11. Corporate Governance - Members Remedies, Accounts and Financial Reporting and Audit
12. External Administration of Companies