LexisNexis Study Guide: Administrative Law
|Author(s) :||Withnall, S; Evans, M|
|Short Description :||This book is also available in eBook format.
Bundle the hardcopy with the eBook to save 75% on the 2nd copy.
|Format :||Academic, Soft Cover, 336 pages|
|Published :||April, 2010|
Begin exam preparation or revision with this essential tool for success!
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist students in learning the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision. Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within administrative law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
· Simplify study with key cases and commentary
· Remember more with short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries and tables.
· A compact and portable text.
· Merits Review
· The Commonwealth Administrative Appeals Tribunal
· Reasons for Decisions
· Freedom of Information
· Introduction to Judicial Review
· Grounds of Review and Ultra Vires
· Procedural Fairness - General Principles
· The Hearing Rule
· The Bias Rule
Sarah Withnall is Lecturer in Law at the School of Law, Murdoch University.
Michelle Evans is Senior Lecturer in Law at the School of Law, Murdoch University.